National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan is now inviting applications for their 2013/14 PAX (Program for Academic Exchange).
PAX is a student exchange program, designed to facilitate international cooperation and exchange with partner institutions of NCHU. It offers incoming exchange students diverse courses in Chinese or English offered by Colleges of Liberal Arts, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Engineering, Veterinary Medicine, Social Sciences and Management, Life Sciences, and Science. Each student will be assigned a mentor professor for consultation during his/her stay in Taiwan. Free Chinese Language Courses are provided to enhance their Chinese comprehension and cultural experience in Taiwan. NCHU also provides scholarship/benefits in the forms of tuition waiver, dormitory, and living stipends.
Full-time undergraduate or graduate students who have successfully completed at least 1 year of study at AIT.
Students can choose to stay for one of the following terms:
- Fall Term (Sept. 2013 - Jan. 2014)
- Spring Term (Feb. 2014 – June 2014)
- One academic year (Sept. 2013- June 2014)
- Tuition waiver.
- Free Chinese Language Program for International Students at Language Center.
- Free campus Housing (2 to 4 students per room; utilities and other fees are not included).
- Monthly Stipend of NT$8,000.
To apply, please submit the following documents to Career Center Office (Room 219, Admin Auilding) before 15 March 2013.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Study plan (written in Chinese or English)
- Autobiography (300 to 500 words, written in Chinese or English)
- Official Certificate of Enrollment
- Official academic transcripts
Students are also advised to get approval from their academic Advisers for the exchange before sending us their CVs.
Only shortlisted students will be contacted.
For more information, click here.