Intern for Private Sector Partnership (PSP)
INTERNSHIP DURATION: 2-8 months.
LOCATION: Bangkok, Thailand
PURPOSE OF INTERNSHIP
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating highly usable and visually engaging website designs across the PSP global operation intranet platform. Experience in web & layout design is required.
- Working on SharePoint branding, customization and cosntent restructuring
- Creating site collections, sites, lists and libraries using SharePoint
- Perform software test on the new modules under development
- Collect and document other reporting requirements in the PSP network
- Provide any other required support, including admin support to the team.
- Possess a university level degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
- a recent graduate (completed studies within one year) or current student in a graduate/undergraduate school programme from a university or higher education facility accredited by UNESCO; and Have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies in a field mentioned above.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Office 365/SharePoint Online, and SharePoint Search
- Driven by creativity
- Show a genuine desire to learn and adapt;
- Have good inter-personal skills and be a keen team-player
- as described in the internship purpose
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
- as specified in the internship purpose
Please submit 1) your Motivation Letter, 2) UNHCR Personal History Form, and 3) Curriculum Vitae indicating the vacancy announcement number and position title to: TECHAMAI@unhcr.org
UNHCR Personal History Form and supplementary forms can be downloaded from: https://www.unhcr.or.th/sites/default/files/u11/P11_UNHCR.docm
Applications will not be acknowledged. Only the successful candidate will be notified the outcome of the selection process.