The UN refugee agency emerged in the wake of World War II to help Europeans displaced by that conflict. Optimistically, the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees was established on December 14, 1950 by the United Nations General Assembly with a three-year mandate to complete its work and then disband. The following year, on July 28, the U
Thai national is preferable.
• University Degree in IT, Computer Sciences/Engineering, Data/Information Management, Statistics, Economics or related fields.
• Minimum 4 years of previous job experience relevant to the function or in data management, statistics, analysis, cloud/web based application and information
• Previous work experience with UN agencies, non-governmental organizations or research networks is an asset.
• Previous exposure to thematic fields relating to access to nationality, civil registration, legislation on nationality is a strong asset.
- As described in job description
Please submit your Motivation Letter, P.11 form and Curriculum Vitae indicating the vacancy announcement number and position title to: THABAHR@unhcr.org
Applications will not be acknowledged. Only the successful candidate will be notified of the outcome of the selection process.
P.11 form can be down loaded from: http://unhcr.or.th/sites/default/files/p11.doc