The UN refugee agency emerged in the wake of World War II to help Europeans displaced by that conflict. Optimistically, the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees was established on December 14, 1950 by the United Nations General Assembly with a three-year mandate to complete its work and then disband. The following year, on July 28, the U
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Thai nationality is preferable.
• Completed High School certificate and/or University level education in digital marketing, sale&marketing, communication, marketing or other related fields.
• Minimum of six years’ sales and marketing work experience and have at least three years in digital and intergrated fundraising fron non-profit sector or UN agencies, intergrated marketing communication, fundraising from individual donors, Communication, Marketing, New Media management and development.
• Tertiary-qualified, preferably with a degree in digital marketing, e-commerce, sale & marketing or communications.
• Strong experience with running digital or intergrated campaigns for the purposes of customer acquisition.
• Strong knowledge of digital assets i.e. website, social media, mobile and analytics platforms such as Facebook and Google Analytics.
• Vast knowledge of digital measurement metrics, and experience with producing online performance reports for senior stakeholders.
• Experienced in working with content-management-systems and e-mail marketing tools.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Strong leadership and teamwork skills.
• Professional experience within the not-for-profit sector, UN agencies or international institutions is an asset.
• Passionate in refugee/displaced person causes and interested in an humanitarian organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well within a collaborative environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure with competing deadlines.
• Highly motivated, with an ability to complete tasks, with a strong attention to detail.
• Leadership skill to motivate supervisee and ensure the team achieve its goal.
• Ability to engage a wide range of key stakeholders.
• Problem solving skills.
• Strong project management and organizing skills.
• Diplomatic and tactful.
• Adaptability, flexibility and problem solving skills.
• Open, friendly and approachable.
• Acting with integrity, honesty and credibility.Analysis and problem-solving.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Information gathering.
• Innovation and creativity.
• Planning and organising.
• Team work.
• Fluency in English and Thai language (both written and spoken).
- As described in job description
Please submit your Motivation Letter, P.11 and Curriculum Vitae indicating the vacancy announcement number and position title to: THABAHR@unhcr.org
Applications will not be acknowledged. Only the successful candidate will be notified of the outcome of the selection process.
P.11 form can be down loaded from: http://unhcr.or.th/sites/default/files/p11.doc