For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children's survival, protection and development. The world's largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments
- Thai National;
- At least a Master’s degree in social development, public policy, or related field relevant to sustainable development and evaluation;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in evaluation-related work;
- Experience in national country planning and evaluation systems;
- Evaluation skills, including conducting interviews, focus group discussions, desk research, qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Proven communication, facilitation, and writing skills; and
- Excellent knowledge of English (oral and in writing) as well as fluency in written and spoken Thai.
- As described in job description
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV or P-11, full contact information of minimum 2 references, a relevant work sample, availability, and proposed daily professional fee in THB by 15 May 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time