Ascend Group Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of True and C.P groups, our business is focusing on digital businesses.
Our portfolio currently includes
• E-Commerce: weloveshopping, iTrueMart
• E-Payment: True Money, e-Wallet
• E-Service: Egg Digital , True ID, True Application Center
• IDC: True Internet Data Center
Our TrueMoney vision is to create life opportunities with innovative digital services. We are blessed to be operating in ASEAN, where we are able to help one of the world’s largest populations of underbanked, the people from some of the poorest provinces who are disregarded by traditional banks. So many lives are waiting for our help.
In 2017, we served over 30 million customers in 6 countries (Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines), and processed over 4.5 billion USD. This makes us by far the largest fintech company in SE Asia, and growing quickly.
As a member of our Project Management team for TrueMoney Myanmar Office based in Yangon, you will be helping to deliver key strategic projects from initiation to closure that will drive business growth. The role will be key in bringing all stakeholders together for delivering the projects and also looking at key process improvement areas for operational activities.
• Responsible for define project objective and scope, manage project plan and timeline, maintain resources and capacity planning, provide visibility on progress and tracking, and oversee other key success factors
• Ensure the report, escalation process, risk mitigation & management, issue and resolution, and communication to relevant stakeholders, are set up/developed
• Drive and ensure the overall/cross-functions are collaborated, engaged, and ensured end-to-end coverage for every project/program
• Working closely with Regional Program Manager to ensure the obstacles in all areas are being communicated, managed and clearly visible to Head-Quarter
• Working closely with Regional Program Manager to ensure all the Risks, Dependencies, Issues and Concerns in all aspects (Technical, Business, People, Support and others) are properly managed with effective prepared and implemented mitigation and contingency plans
• Leverage the project management skills to facilitate the local teams to work at their best potential
• Drive the project/squad team to complete the tasks and actions actively within specified timeline
• Drive ‘Sense of Urgency’, ‘Accountability’ and ‘Ownership’ across all functional groups
• Have an keen eye on continuous process improvement for operational activities and be able to suggest improvement ideas.
Essential Skills & Prerequisites
● 3+ years of work experience in project management or similar project coordinating role
● Master in Business Administration or Computer Science preferred.
● Good knowledge of project management lifecycle and stakeholder engagement
● Knowledge of software development lifecycle such as Agile is preferred
● Self started, motivated with strong sense of urgency and drive to get things done.
● Good communication skill in both English and Burmese
- As specified in the job description
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org